Welcome to Mom’s Place WIC Breastfeeding Clinic!
We offer FREE breastfeeding education and services to WIC mothers and their breastfed babies.
To make an appointment, call (512) 719-3010.
For our toll-free Breastfeeding Hotline, call 1-800-514-MOMS (6667).
Who Can Receive Services at Mom’s Place?
Participants in the Texas Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program are welcome to visit Mom’s Place for breastfeeding assistance.
Who Can Call the Mom’s Place Breastfeeding Hotline?
Anyone with a question about breastfeeding.
Who Can Receive a Breast Pump from Mom’s Place?
Texas WIC participants, as determined by Mom’s Place staff.
Mom’s Place provides…
- Lactation consultation for WIC participants
- Free weight checks for babies
- A telephone hotline for breastfeeding questions
- Scheduled appointments for breastfeeding help
- Assistance with latching on and positioning
- Breastfeeding education
- Breast pumps (both electric and manual) for WIC clients when necessary
Monday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Closed for lunch daily from 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
Closed 2nd Wednesday of each month
Open 1st Saturday of each month from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm